Rushed most mornings? These Buckwheat and Oat bars made with our Co Co Go Go blend are packed full of fibre and anti-oxidants and will leave you feeling full until lunch. The matcha green tea in them will also make sure you stay sharp!
How to make them:
2 cups activated buckwheat grouts
¼ cup flax seeds
1 cup rolled oats
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 cup dessicated coconut
½ tsp good-quality salt
½ cup of our One Earth Co Co Go Go powder
½ cup activated pepitas
1/3 cup cacao nibs
2 medium, ripe bananas
¾ cup coconut milk
¼ cup rice malt syrup
¼ cup grapeseed oil
8 Medjool dates, pitts removed
¼ cup coconut sugar
- Preheat your over to 180 degrees C, and greases a 20cm square tin with coconut oil
- Add buckwheat grouts and flaxseeds to a high-speed blender, and grind into a flour. Transfer to a large mixing bowl
- Add remaining DRY INGREDIENTS to the mixing bowl, and mix very well
- Add all the WET INGREDIENTS to a high-speed blender, and blend until very smooth
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture mixing bowl, and mix well until everything has uniformly combines
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the top is starting to crisp up (be sure to nor over cook or it will become dry)
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes, then turn onto a wire rack to cool
- Decorate with melted chocolate and coconut, if desired!
- To serve- either cut into small squares and eat as is OR cut into slices and lightly ‘butter’ with coconut yoghurt and sliced banana or strawberries (highly recommended).
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week, or the freezer for up to 3 weeks.